Where are all my busy teachers at 😃

Aspiring teacher worried that students might ask why I only eat one thing for lunch?

Well I’m not a professor, I’m a student and everytime a classmate asks me I explay briefly the philosophy behind jimmy joy food or why I chose to consume it and that’s it. Some of them have tried it themselves after that.

2 Likes

Primary Head Teacher here! I follow intermittent fasting and so break my fast with a bar or shake at around 11 or 12, I’m often in the classroom and just explained to my class. They accept it now!

1 Like

Nice, real life lessons :slightly_smiling_face:

We actually know of a teacher who drinks Plenny Shake shamelessly and frequently posts about it!
https://www.instagram.com/vraagmeesteredmaar/
Maybe you can ask about his personal experiences.
Good luck with your job :slight_smile:

Haha, that‘s quite funny because I am a student and my teachers are always worried I might develop an eating disorder because I only have a bar for lunch at school :joy:

1 Like

Haha, guess you could teach them a lesson too :wink:

Absolutely! :grin: Fortunately two of my teachers are also following me on Instagram so at least those two know what‘s going on :joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It would only be an eating disorder if you replaced all meals with it.

Teachers who think that someone (especially if female) might have an eating disorder can become quite nasty, though. Have you thought about trying Plenny Pot? Maybe that would calm some of them down…

Thanks for the tip, I prefer sweet food though, that’s why I absolutely love the plenny bars :hugs: