Bars (twennybars)

So excited! I actually wanted to order again this week, but delayed it because of laziness… So perfect timing! Really looking forward to trying them.
It says ‘20% of your meals’… I assume this means RDI? So 5 of them have the same nutritional value as 3 shakes?

Nice! Yes, that is correct.

To avoid expensive shipping and to just buy some to try, could I just pick them up from the Amsterdam warehouse if I order? If I enjoy I promise to order boxes upon boxes :smiley:

sure. On working days between 9:00 and 17:00 you are welcome. Archangelkade 17d

1 Like

Now I’m even MORE eager to have the New Jersey warehouse open up, even if it doesn’t get a pallet from this first batch of Twennybars. :smile: Is there an expected date for that? Understanding that problems may arise, of course, but I’m excited!

1 Like

Yessss!! Finally!!:clap:t2::clap:t2::grinning::grinning::scream_cat::scream_cat:

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Finally!
I guess monday I’ll buy a box of banana and a couple of chocolate (don’t like the taste of the shake so I guess the bar will have a similar taste too)

@joey How much for each? Do I save something by buying a whole box?

Nice :smiley: they are 2,- EUR per bar, you can buy as many as you like but for reduced shipping cost the order has to surpass 30,- EUR.

Hey,
so where is vainilla and where are the twenny bars?
Me so hungry :pensive:

1 Like

Primer pedido de barritas listo, qué ganas de probarlas! :blush:

Hi, this bars will be at depiline stores in Spain?

Thank you!

Hi. A quick question: I’m new of Jimmy Joy. I am willing to try the twennybars but for the moment I don’t need the shaker bottle. Can I buy them without getting the shaker?
thanks

Everything I have read indicates the shaker bottle is only included if you request it. If you don’t add it to your cart then you shouldn’t receive a shaker bottle.

last time I ordered, I had the shaker added to my order as a seperate Item - and I could have removed it again.
I think it will not be a problem, maybe add it to the special delivery notes additionally?

It appears that I can’t remove it from the order (it says “Free shaker for new customers”). In that case then allright I’ll get it…
Thank you for the answers

1 Like

Hello,

Where can I find the nutritional stats for the bar?

Thanks.

The picture is all blurry but I could - hardly - read all the relevant info. Hopefully they’ll include it on the site also.

Either way, I doubt i will be a regular. They cost 3+ times more than regular powder. At this point I could just buy normal food and I would still come ahead. :frowning:

Twice as much as the powder if you order 30+ bags, according to my calculation… But yeah, that’s a pain point for me as well. Is the price set higher temporarily to make up for development cost, or is production just that much more expensive for bars?

They’ve posted the nutritional info on their site now

1 Like

Mathematically (or by definition) this is always the case. Each moment until a launch is a closer than the preceding moment, therefore each subsequent moment is “closer than ever.”

4 Likes