Bars (twennybars)

I got my shipment yesterday and I’m very pleased.

What will be the expected waiting time after you run of out of current stock? Should I order more if I want to be save for June or do you already expect a new shipment at the beginning of that month?

1 Like

same question here… I hope this delay (3+weeks) isnt usual… so if i want to order, what is the stimated delivery time?

well, in fact, now we go further and further away from the launch.
its sad. I liked the day the bars arrived.

Joey mentioned on youtube a couple of days ago that the second batch should arrive ~1 month after the first.

In my experience it isn’t usual. You can find the current ETA on the website, right now it’s 5 business days + shipping.

Where can I find the nutritional stats for the bar?

1 Like

To whomever it may concern (read: Jimmy Joy staff):

I’ll be claiming bars the next time I’m dropping by at the office.

Edit:
(Not that it matters; they’re going to be sold out and gone anyway… :frowning: )

Yezzz mine have arrived as well. But I had no Bar-Flyer, but a scoop. :smiley:

So sorry for the late reply, but vanilla is back in stock again now! :slight_smile:

Hi y’all! Unfortunately I’ve been away for a couple of days but I’m back here again to answer aaaaall of your unanswered questions about the bars. I’m actually going to eat one after I’ve done so, cause they’re so damn delicious :chocolate_bar:

@albertolive nope, not yet! Perhaps they will be in the future though :slight_smile:

@veryc sure, of course you can. We only add shaker bottles to first orders of the shakes, or if customers want to buy a new one. When we just launched the Twennybars there still was a bug that kept adding shakers to Twennybar orders as well, but that should be fixed now!

@Cunctor @florinvlad.olariu unfortunately the bars cost a lot more to produce as well, but we definitely consider offering bulk discounts on bars in the future too!

@ric hah, you’re clever! Well, it would of course been possible a major issue occurred which would take us even further away from releasing the bars… Thank god that did not happen though :wink:

@TheYsconator please do!

@patriciamacanas @ben.wallbaum yay! Let us know if you like them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I absolutely do. As I tweeted yesterday, I’m not going to eat anything else anymore :wink: .
And: Chocolate > Banana

'ello, first of all, the bars really are delicious, both of them. At this point I like the banana the most but I have high hopes for vanilla, once released :slight_smile:

Nutritionally they are not so delicious but oh well, thats why I don’t eat one every day. And since I take 600kcal meals I usually take bar and a half. What is the expiration period once the bar has been opened?

Hey! I saw on Twitter that you got your hands on the first batch of strawberry and vanilla bars. When will they be available to order? Is it possible to add a few of those to an existing order that hasn’t been shipped yet?
And if yes, how would one go about that? ^^ Simply place a new order and write a love letter to Jimmy Joy that the two should be sent together?

<3

1 Like

Are the Twenny Bars Gluten Free?

The packaging says: everything that is bold contains gluten, but then I don’t see anything bold…
Just to be sure.

Joey just said in reddit that there is a delay on the New Jersey warehouse, will be “another two months.”

Hi there! Nope, sorry, we only had a few to test just yet so we can’t add them to your order, sorry! We’re not sure when exactly they’ll be available.

1 Like

No, sorry :pensive: the bars do contain gluten.

Will u make lactose-free bars in the future??? I’ve tried the twenny bars and they’re not good for my stomach… :confused: (but they taste awesome​:heart:️:slight_smile:️)

Maybe in the future! We don’t have any plans yet, but we definitely consider making a vegan version of the bars.

Do you have any ETA on Vanilla bars? Cannot wait to try those. Just don’t spare on vanilla flavor, doesn’t have to be mild :wink:

I’m loving Twenny bars!
Is there any sweetener in them?