Bars (twennybars)

One bar = 12 grams of sugar.

So no artificial sweetener like sucralose in all Plennyshakes?

You are aware that there is a full nutritional and ingredients info on Twenny Bar product page?

3 Likes

I went to Jimmy Joy HQ today, and got myself ten bars! :smiley:
Thatā€™s all I wanted to share with you guys today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a tweeny bar equivalent to a meal?
thank you

Five tweeny bars give you all required for a day, so having just one isnā€™t equivalent to a meal.
They taste awfully good though - so youā€™ll be pleased you can eat more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Twenny bars have 387 calories and 20% of your nutritional needs, while a shake wound have around 700 calories and 33% of nutrients. So 1Ā½-2 bars per meal should do.

Great to hear you like them! Iā€™m actually eating one myself right now - absolutely love the choco ones <3

Hopefully Iā€™ll also love the chocolate ones as much as the banana. I ordered 75 last night.

Has there been any progress of discounts for bulk orders of Twennybars? Noticed that was mentioned a few times now.

@stevenwright and? Have you tasted them yet? :smiley:

@RyanW not yet, sorry! I think this will take for another couple of months.

No, unfortunately, they still havenā€™t been delivered. Yesterday I received the bags I ordered. However, the bars have a tracking update (also from yesterday) showing ā€œITEM TO BE RETURNEDā€ ā€“ which is odd as we were definitely in to receive the bags. Tomorrow Iā€™ll call Hermes to find out whatā€™s going on.

Not to detract from how great the bars are (Iā€™m sure chocolate will be just as good as banana) but have you considered alternative shipping providers? In my (rather limited) experience all of your deliveries take a long time using Hermes, and Queal managed delivery within 48 hours of the order using GLS.

@stevenwright oh no :pensive: Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™ve been waiting this long already. We have received more complaints about Hermes, so weā€™re definitely looking into ways to improve shipping in England. If you email us at love@jimmyjoy.com, we can check whatā€™s going on with your order and make this up to you!

Iā€™m back from holiday and happy to report that not only have my bars arrived, I can now fulfil a life long dream to eat nothing but chocolate bars. Theyā€™re excellent!

2 Likes

Yay! Thatā€™s great to hear :slight_smile: