Did anybody already receive one of the new Plenny Bar v3.0 flavors?

Unfortunately we went through these like crazy, they were shipped all over in no time and we have none left at the moment, sorry!

Is there any of the current bar flavors we, your customers, like the most? Or are all ordered in the same amounts?

1 Like

Yes, there is, our best-seller for the Bars is the Caramel Sea Salt by a landslide currently. :green_heart:

3 Likes

I am relieved to hear that! Means my favorite is save for now :smiley: Did you ever drop any flavor of any of your products, because it didn’t sell well?

1 Like

Hahaha, nice!
Yes, we always base the decision on the popularity, hoping to disappoint the least amount of people that way.

1 Like

I received a new flavour: It’s raspberry and white chocolate. My girlfriend liked it more than I did, but I don’t like white chocolate at all.

3 Likes

Wohoo! Thanks a lot for sharing, now we already know two of the new flavors! :slight_smile:
Raspberry definitely sounds good, but yeah, I am not convinced of white chocolate either :smiley:

@DanielJJ I know it’s all personal preferences, but with a bunch of friends we tried all Plenny Bar flavors, and we all agreed that pizza tastes super artificial. Have you thought about collecting feedback from your customers in surveys to gather that kind of information? (Maybe it’s just us, but maybe it’s more?)

1 Like

We get a lot of feedback already in the reviews, forum, contacts with our customers and in some cases we specifically request for feedback on certain orders or products as well. But we always want to know more of course, so your point is a fair one. The Pizza Bar is the least popular one overall, so you and your friends are for sure not the only one. The Pizza bar is already discontinued and we do not offer it as flavour anymore in it’s own box. They are still in the mix packs for the Bars until September, then they will be replaced with a new one.

1 Like

I guess the white chocolate will be vegan too, right?
Can’t wait to taste it.

@DanielJJ Did you consider putting all new flavors in the mix packs? Would be fantastic if we could sample all before ordering a full box. Even if it means that there are different numbers of bars per flavor in the box, in case you care about symmetry :smiley:

When the new flavours drop, one of them will be included in first instance to replace the Pizza Bar in the mix pack as far as I am aware. I am not entirely sure about the plans for this, so will follow up about it with your suggestion, thanks! :green_heart:

I was looking forward to the new flavors and was hoping for beginning of September, but I guess it’ll rather be end of September :smiley: Any chance you could shorten the wait time by revealing the third flavor? :slight_smile:

@DanielJJ Are they still planned for September? And would love to hear the third flavor :wink:

That was indeed the timeframe initially, but I can not confirm a date currently, the Marketing department will have the honor of announcing so keep an eye out for the emails from them for this. A little more patience required for now. :green_heart:

1 Like

They already announced it.
They’ll include the Apfelstrudel one in the mix box from now on.

I have an order for next month. I hope I can try all the new ones first, so maybe I’d replace my current mix boxes for the new ones if they realease them now too.

Not quite sure what you refer to by “it”. But currently still the 2.0 are sold and the 3.0 release has been postponed, and the three new flavors have not been announced yet, we only found out 2 (one of which is Apfelstrudel) by sharing that info in this thread. The ordering page has been silently updated that the flavor mix now contains Apfelstrudel.

A little more patience required for the launch of the new one(s) guys, keep an eye out for the emails on that from our Marketing department. As said, the mix pack for the Bars now contains the ApfelStrudel Bar instead of the Pizza which is discontinued now.

Yeah, that was also my latest info, and more hasn’t been announced, yet. Thank you for the confirmation.

1 Like

And that’s what I meant.

1 Like

I just received my monthly order of 3 boxes of Plenny Bars. There was no indication I got “upgraded” to V3.0, yet that is what’s in the box. All my order information marks it as V2.0 through e-mail, order history, website… so I’ve been sent something that I didn’t order. So for the people eagerly awaiting the new version, I’m sure you’ll get it soon. (Note: I’ve already been promised a refund on my order.)

Does anyone know if the Plenny Drinks are going to get the same maltodextrin → rice treatment?
Please let me know in advance so I can cancel my subscription immediately.