Did anybody already receive one of the new Plenny Bar v3.0 flavors?

You seem upset about the “upgrade”. I think I am out of the loop. What’s the problem?

1 Like

My comment from last June explains my first experience with a test sample. I was eating a new caramel sea salt earlier today, thinking it was V2.0. Had to stop halfway cause it was just so unappetizing to me. Keep in mind that I’ve been eating them every morning for a few years, so I might be more “tuned in” to the old taste than others.

I somehow found a page where they list 7 flavors – including 2 new flavors, the third which we already know from above isn’t listed there.

So the third missing flavor is:

Mocha

1 Like

Another coffee flavor? :man_facepalming:t2: That’s disappointing.
And what about the white chocolate berries? I want that one :sob:

My guess is that

• Raspberry white chocolate
  • Apfelstrudel
  • Mocha

are coming, as they announced three new flavors and Raspberry white chocolate has been produced.

But yeah, I am disappointed by Mocha, too. Yet another coffee flavor makes little sense to me. Another one similar to salt & caramel would have made sense as it’s the most popular flavor, but another coffee?

Also sadly no savory flavor. All sweet :frowning:

@DanielJJ I’ve read somewhere that it’s okay to send boxes back if one doesn’t like the flavors. I totally would prefer to try the new flavors in a Flavor Mix box than ordering a full box and sending it back if I don’t like it. Do your processes allow to ask the support to put in 1 bar of each flavor in the mix box? Or is the only way to order and send back?

@DanielJJ How’s it going? Any thoughts about my previous question?

A friend of mine noticed that JimmyJoy released a new flavor without “Cherry”. Seems like they decided against Cranberry White Chocolate. Did anybody already try the Cherry?

Ahw man, sorry for missing this before!

We’re not communicating what will and will not come in the future yet, that will be left for the marketing team, sorry!

On the part of the option to create a custom mix pack for the Bars, there’s no need anymore as they do now contain the 7 flavours:

2x Vanilla
2x Apfelstrudel
2x Caramel Sea salt
2x Almond & Fig
2x Chocolate
1x Cherry
1x Mocha

That should do it then right?

1 Like

The new flavor mix box just arrived and it contains exactly what you wrote Daniel.
Trying the new Mocha flavor right now, and it comes in as a strong 3rd place after Salty Caramel v2 and Vanilla v2! And I definitely like the texture! I am very relieved :slight_smile:

1 Like