Make a wish! What do you want Jimmy Joy to do in 2022?

Thanks for the addition to this @KoenSmits !

Your suggestions on the Bars and Pots are on their way to the relevant desks as we speak.
I can not yet inform you on the plans for new releases, but as always, keep an eye on the email for those :wink:

:green_heart:

1 Like

I love the suggestions @BStorey, thanks a lot! :green_heart:

1 Like

I didn’t have any flavours in mind. Just in general any extra flavour would just bring more variety. So far I eat all of them. :slight_smile:

Is banana possible in bar form? I assume that if it was doable in a nice way you guys would have already done banana. XD

Otherwise I would love to see an apple flavoured bar. I love apples.

2 Likes

See, you have suggestions :smiley:
I will note the Banana and Apple flavoured Bars to the list, thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

I was wondering if JJ has ever considered cooking up their own stand-alone protein powder? Say something in the range of 80% protein with a complete protein profile (containing all essential amino acids). As a very active vegan athlete I have to resort to complementary proteins from other brands. It would be nice if I was able to get everything from the same desk so to speak!

Maybe this already has been asked for by the community, but a quick check didn’t reveal any previous post in that regard.

Greetings from Helsinki!

S

Hey @kurkista, welcome to the forum!
We’ve already started working on it. Keep up to date with our products by following us on social media. We’d love to hear from a vegan athlete about the features you’d want to see in a protein powder if you have any comments or recommendations :smiley:

Hi Laura,

good news! Thank you for letting me know. I already follow JJ on instagram and Twitter.

Sure, I’ll come back with some thoughts or maybe with a blog entry as I have intended to do so anyway.

S

Great flavour suggestions, would totally try them all

1 Like

More fruity flavours, maybe apple or blackcurrant?

1 Like

My biggest girpes with JJ are for sure environmental ones.

Im glad that JJ is vegan, thus having taken the most important step in sustainability, but what makes me sad about JJ in comparison to competitors is for sure the packaging. Every few weeks when I inevitably throw out another batch of powder bags, I wonder whether I ought to integrate more low/zero packaging vegan food in my diet and cut down a bit on the JJ that produces a plastic bag every ~2 days. My wishlist would thus be:

• biodegradable, more truly recyclable, or larger bags for the powder
  • bags at all for the pots (although I understand the concerns about the mixture then becoming unmixed during transit),
  • some biodegradable or recyclable solution for the bar packaging, if that’s possible

I would love to have a decaf version of Coffee Plenny Shake. I just love the coffee taste and would be great to have it for dinner.

1 Like

Are you going to upgrade plenny bars to v3.0 with the same nutritional values as plenny shakes?

I’d definitely like to try raspberry as well, be it in shake, drink or bar form.

As a matter of fact I might add a few comments here as my writing comes along rather slowly.

I would like to see two different protein options:

A. something neutral without any flavour, which you could throw into a sweet smoothie or add to a bread dough of sorts (no sugar nor sweetener added)
B. something with a flavour you could throw into a sweet smoothie or add to say a pancake mix (still no sugar nor sweetener added)

Actually I would like so see Plenty Shakes sweetener free (or at least having the option of a sweetener free version) as in general I am not a huge fan sweet lunches, and apparently all Plenny Shakes 3.0 have sucralose in them.

best,
S

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

The packaging is something that’s on our priority list, we’re always looking to options to improve on the recyclability of our packaging materials. Up to now, more environmentally friendly materials were never able to deliver on our 12-month shelf life promise, so we will keep on looking and testing.

For the Pots, there’s some new things coming in the near future, so keep an eye out for that :wink:

I’ve see a few people suggest sample packs, but I think it’s also a great idea to have travel packs, for when people are traveling and want to keep eating healthy and save money on airport/gas station food.

Perhaps the sachets could be in more eco friendly packaging in order to meet your sustainability standards.

2 Likes

Non-sweet, decaf coffee flavour. Taking out the sweetness would be the most important point.

And remove the caffeine and nuts from the coffee bar.

1 Like

I thought of another one - introducing more of the new flavours into the Active range, I’d love to be able to drink Active exclusively but I love the flavour variety too much!

1 Like

We’re on that one :wink: Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @marba!
@Nino already responded to you in the other topic I see, but as he said, there’s no nuts in the Hazelnut-Coffee Bars :wink:
I will add your request for the removal of the caffeine from it but I think that would kind of go against the idea behind this Bar specifically, so I will note the suggestion as you did, a non-sweet, decaf coffee flavour.