Make a wish! What do you want Jimmy Joy to do in 2022?

I had no doubt you would :wink: Thanks as always for your participation here!
Do you have any of them in mind specifically maybe, or should we get all of them into Active versions?

1 Like

I would love the caramel and coconut but they are all good candidates! I just like variety I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Peanut Butter Shake flavour please!

So far i have only tried coffee and pistachio but im so impressed i’ve got a huge second order with some Pots and Bars as well on the way.

Peanut Butter is a well established and popular flavour and i would love a healthy and quick way to sate my PB milkshake craving :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added to the list, thank you Klaus! :green_heart:

More flavours for the drinks. Coconut and banana would be great.

1 Like

Child breakfast shake: make a powder with oatmeal vitamin b1, maybe fish oil and strawberry taste. Very limited (not penny shake!!) but recommend by food professionals as breakfast for young children. My son loves drinking milk from a penny shake bottle, and adding oatmeal and strawberry taste definitely improves his oatmeal intake.

1 Like

Noted, thanks for your input.

Thanks for the suggestion. We will run this by the professionals as well, thanks for the suggestion.

:green_heart:

Make the website faster.

Let us pick a day of the month for subscriptions instead of number of weeks. (Helps to keep a steady monthly order/cost.)

More hotpot meals.

Great stuff, thanks.

4 Likes

I agree with @Drudley and @Dreetje69 more Plenny pot flavours would be welcome.

So since @DanielJJ asks above:

More Pots → We’re on that as well, any specific flavor idea’s you have for those maybe?

I would suggest say a Gulasch, Lasagne or maybe even Spaghetti Bolognese flavour?

Why not take a quick poll :blush:?

Which of these flavours would you try?

• Mac and Cheese
  • Gulasch
  • Lasagne
  • Spaghetti Bolognese
0 voters
1 Like

Love it, I voted too :wink:

1 Like

Another thing I thought of, ethically sourced ingredients, when those ingredients are associated with abuses of human rights. As with the sustainability concern I raised, I think Jimmy Joy has already taken a great step for the animals, environment, and their consumer’s health by making their products vegan :slight_smile:

But those ethical benefits are somewhat cheapened by the fact that JJ products are not made using fair trade cocoa or coffee, when both of those industries have demonstrably terrible working conditions on average, sometimes bordering into human slavery. I know that fair trade certifications aren’t perfect either, but they’re at least a step in the right direction. Is this something Jimmy Joy is considering? I noticed ":seedling: More transparent supply chain & responsible sourcing " in the new article about rising prices, so I figured now might be the time to ask :heart:

1 Like

Hello it’s Penny, I really like your food!!!

I love to use the pots for travel / hiking but the packaging breaks in my bag and the individual pots are too big to take on hikes so I need to transfer to plastic bags. It would be great if they would (also) come in a big container like the shakes or even better, in individual serving bags like the bars. If the latter, it is much easier to take them on international travel too because some countries don’t allow food in bags you made yourself but are ok with industrially prepackaged food.

Bar flavors: Yuzu lime+lemon, pumpkin pie+sour cream, stroopwafel, pretzel+a hint of something sweet

Pot flavors: Thai curry, more pasta (with mushrooms), ramen, Indonesian (maybe jackfruit rendang, soto or nasi goreng?), falafel-spiced couscous

All the best,
Penny

1 Like

I would like the Plenny Pots less spicy.
For me it’s way to ‘hot’

I think it would be nice if you sold metal scoops. The plastic one (at least the og shallow one) builds up static electricity and shoots little particles of Plenny Shake all over the place when I take it out of the bag, and my roommates complain when I steal from our set of metal measuring cups.

(I could of course buy a scoop elsewhere, but what’s the fun in that?)

1 Like

I know right, it was a big hit during the Black Friday period.
We received more requests for this, but there are no plans to have this available as option besides the plastic one at the moment. It will stay a collector’s item for now I’m afraid.
The request for it is noted though, the more the better of course. I hope to see it becoming an option for the future as well this way.

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Laura.A

would you happen to have a preliminary realise date for the Plenny Prot as it undoubtedly will be called?

1 Like

Hi @Laura.A or @DanielJJ

it would be nice knowing if we’re talking about weeks or months. I am running out of protein powder and need to restock rather soon. Any word on your timetable?

I wish we could, but there’s not yet a timeframe we can communicate on this, it’s in development stages and this could go very quickly, but as you will understand, it could take a while to get things right.
As soon as we know more, we will not keep it a secret, promised!

Would love to have the options of regular plenny shakes also for active edition. Had this idea that you could buy the regular shake plus additional ingredients (protein etc.) to add making it into plenny shake active.

1 Like

The year’s not over yet so, even though I’m like 5 months too late… after living off of plenny shakes, bars and pots for 1 1/2 months now… This is what I’ve brainstorming about:

• non-spicy plenny pot flavours. I am really bad at handling any spice and I don’t think I’m the only Jimmy Joy customer like that. Even the mild korma (which I otherwise love!) sends me into sniffles halfway through.

Flavours I’ve been thinking about:

• Risotto (e.g. tomato or mushroom),
  • Mac & Cheese or if you want to do something different from (rhymes with fuel):
  • Käsespätzle,
  • Pasta Alfredo
  • Vegan Moqueqa (e.g. with peppers, tomato, and little dehydrated tofu/tvp bits)

I wonder if hutspot is possible hahaha…not really. I don’t think that would come out quite right. :sweat_smile: .

• A light version for us shorter people. Right now I’m using plenny shakes to lose weight. I’m eating 1200-1300 calories a day at the moment, but that means I’m missing out on quite a chunk of nutrients. I’m not a scientist, but I think a formula for 1500 calories a day would be a good compromise for those who don’t need as much.

• More savory bars
    I find it hard to come up with savory flavours that would work well with the bar’s texture… so, this is just brainstorming:

• Pretzel

• Mesquite BBQ

• Ranch

• Rosemary and Thyme

• Tomato & Herb

• Everything Bagel

For non-savory/sweet I think a flapjack inspired flavor would be neat. Or cherry(/almond) with dried cherries.

For new plenny shake flavours (though I’m pretty content as is, with the addition of pistachio and passionfruit) I think orange creamsicle would be amazing, especially on a hot summer’s day.

But overall I’m pretty content with Jimmy Joy’s product as is :slight_smile:

2 Likes