*NEW Plenny Bar - Chocolate

Got the “new bar, 100% vegan”, I’m guessing I’m in the right place. I thought it was tasty and filling. My friend thought it was a bit dry, but I didn’t really think about it/mind. He also thought it could’ve been sweeter, but I really, really like that it kinda tastes like oatmeal and not some sugar bomb candy bar (please don’t start adding unnecessary sugar to your products just for the taste, keep it nutritious first and foremost). I liked the size too, was nice and filling. I’d definitely buy the bars.

2 Likes

Yeah the fact that the products aren’t very sweet is a major selling point for me. I don’t want meals that taste like candy, that would turn me off real quick.

2 Likes

Yeah I had no diarrhea after eating it like I always had with the old version! So definately an improvement.

1 Like

No diarrhea = improvement :muscle:

Is the chocolate bar still in the works? Big fan of the caramel but variety is always good!

3 Likes

I’m also interested in the Chocoalte Plenny Bar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, very much looking forward to them!

1 Like

Definitely in the works, no definitive ETA yet tho!

1 Like

Hey all, I would like to add that we are currently looking at an (early) Q2 release for the Plenny Bar Chocolate in Europe :slight_smile:

5 Likes