What flavour would you want next?

• coconut
  • speculoos
  • peanut butter
  • rhuibarb pie
  • arroz con leche / rice pudding (I dont know if its called like this… its rice boiled in milk, with sugar and cinammon and a touch of lemon)
  • white chocolate
  • carrot cake
2 Likes

Cheesecake would be nice.

2 Likes

Peanut Butter!!!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Speaking of which, Guinea Pig flavoured jimmyjoy-plennyshake might be tasty. :hamster:

2 Likes

I am still waiting for the human flavor.

5 Likes

@Rocky_Road
I am still waiting for the human flavor.

It’s coming, it’s called jimmyjoy-plennyshake Green! :grin: :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

Green happens to be my fave color. I would love it! :smiley:

1 Like

I think Masala Chai can be a great taste for jimmyjoy-plennyshake :slight_smile: . The milk taste of jimmyjoy-plennyshake will blend perfectly with the masala chai.

2 Likes

I love the Apple Cinnamon flavor. It would be great if it became a regular one!

2 Likes

PIZZA :pizza::pizza: tomatoe, cheese flavor and oregano. It would be perfect :see_no_evil::pizza::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hibiscus water
Horchata water
Pina water

All of these are traditional Latino/Hispanic drinks that are so exotic I doubt Europeans outside of Spain have tried them. Agua Frescas (refreshing water) as they are called are fresh fruit drinks that are very popular throughout Mexico. .

1 Like

Aqua Horchata is the name of the legendary rice/cinnamon almond drink you speak of.
It should be called god’s tears .

YES! Yummy!!!

Yes! Coconut would be fantastic.

As far as the jimmyjoy-plennyshake staff can be trusted, regarding taste*, and from what I’ve understood from it: coconut is a taste that is very difficult to get ‘right’. jimmyjoy-plennyshake did do some test-runs with it (they do take your suggestions very extremely serious, guys!), but it didn’t turn out to be the taste they wanted… Pablo would be the guy to ask things regarding taste-tinkering.

I mean; they’re almost like, people!* :open_mouth:

**Which I would very much trust when it comes to jimmyjoy-plennyshake tastes.

Dunno, Queal did a limited run of Completely Coconuts flavor last month and it was freaking amazing. Probably my favorite so far. Just sayin’ :yum:

Really?! You don’t happen to have something left, do you? :slight_smile:

Sure do, I ordered month worth instead of my usual subscription :wink: You can still get some on their webpage, but probably not for long. Btw, this month I believe the limited edition will be lemon cheesecake. We shall see how that goes :slight_smile:

Haha; limited editions are nice*. :slight_smile: :3

[spoiler]Heh, I might try that… I’ve never tasted the coconut myself, but I am really curious how it’ll taste, even when it’s Queal… Still waiting for the flavour-less jimmyjoy-plennyshake though!

*Some filler to prevent jimmyjoy-plennyshake from thinking I’m a turncoat. :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

Now; back on topic:
> What flavour would you like to have as the next flavour?

Well, its weird but I do love coffee. Not the strong coffee, but the cappuchino flavored one (milky coffee).

Another one I think would be cool to try out would be cherry or even pear? I like sweet stuff… but cotton candy in the morning? I think that is a bit overkill…

2 Likes