What flavour would you want next?

Chocolate peanut butter would be super tasty!

Oh my, that should taste lovely! :chocolate_bar: Perhaps you can try mixing a spoon of peanut butter in your chocolate jimmyjoy-plennyshake shake (with a blender) to create this flavour yourself already? It would, however, add more calories and of course change the nutrients of the shake though.

Ooh yes, that sounds interesting

Here is my wish list for jimmyjoy-plennyshake:

• Raspberry
  • Coconut (or piĂąa colada)
  • Mango (vegan)
  • Coffee (vegan)
  • Peanut butter
  • Black current/cassis
  • Chai

Saltier flavours (any veggie soup)

• Potato/Mashed Potato
  • Carrot+ginger+thyme
  • Spinach
  • Tomato+onion+squash+herbs
  • Pesto
  • Mushroom
  • Falafel/Hummus
  • Ramen, Umami

And make it vegan please <3

1 Like

As noted here in a previous contribution, a neutral flavour would be great. Perhaps with different flavoured additives you can order. Or you can make up your own recipes by adding marmalade, syrups etc.

I think chai is a great idea! With some awesome spices and and the creaminess of jimmyjoy-plennyshake after a couple of hours, I think it would be a great fit! Plus, it would be great for every tea lover who detests coffee/cuppacino (like me). Anndd… chai is actually quite hip and trendy here in the west while in asia (India especially) it is to go-to drink for every occasion.

Would be nice if we could make it hot though…

2 Likes

Masala chai (Cinamon, ginger, green cardamom, star anise, fennel seeds, peppercorn, cloves)

4 Likes

Here are the Following Flavors I would love to see get added
:grapes: - Blueberry
:tea: - Matcha <— My Favorite
:pear: - Pear
:pancakes: - Pancakes
:peach: - Peach
:kiwi_fruit: - Kiwi

I would love to see a special flavor that is released only on the company’s anniversary, and the easiest go-to flavor would be a cake batter so…
:birthday: - (Seasonal) - Anniversary Cake Flavor

• Caramel
  • Gingerbread
  • Chestnut
  • Apple and/or cinnamon
  • Cheesecake

Coconut would be good, caramel would also be great could mix that with the chocolate, Chai tea?, either orange or tropical would also mix things up nicely!

Our current limited edition is quite like gingerbread! It’s basically the Dutch version of it :wink: You can order it here: https://www.jimmyjoy.com/products/jimmyjoy-plennyshake-speculaas.

2 Likes

One more vote for “neutral” taste. The biggest issue for me are flavours, every single one of them is too strong for me. Now I’m trying another powdered solution which does give a neutral taste and it is WONDERFUL. I really hope jimmyjoy-plennyshake will introduce the neutral option really soon!

Regular vegan jimmyjoy-plennyshake, sugarless, sweetened with
stevia instead of sugar, and more vitamin D.
Vegan twenny bars, sugarless, sweetened with
stevia instead of sugar, and more vitamin D.
That would be nice…:relaxed:

I would love mango , Strawberry , Apple Pie and Funky Forest Fruit for sports version . Ummmmmmm

1 Like

When will we finally get a new flavor? Being waiting on it for so long, one of the reasons I order often from competitors is because some have a lot more flavors. The chocolate is seriously lacking enough cacao IMO, the mango is ok but a bit too sweet and perfume-ish to eat often, which leaves me with banana, strawberry, and vanilla. And while I like those flavors, I have been eating them all my live in the form of ice cream, milkshakes, and many other things. To mix things up I would really like it if you get at least 2 more new flavors. Some competitors even have temporary flavors that rotate frequently to mix things up. It’s march 2017 now and I get the feeling that this is not a priority for, I almost can’t say it, ahem, “Jimmy Joy” and that priority lays with expanding in the US and other things. Don’t get me wrong i understand it takes some time to create a flavor, but if you make it a priority it doesn’t have to take this long. And i’m only critical because i like, ahem, “Jimmy Joy” and want to order more.

I have been ordering from competitiors for quite a while now since they haven’t stocked up on Speculaas flavour. The other flavours at competitors are superior in my opinion. Bring back Speculaas and other great flavours and you shall have my regular orders back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The spices of speculoos sound like a perfect balance for the otherwise sweet drink. If they would make that a permanent i’ll make a big order right away. I hope they can launch another flavor besides that in the near future (as in within 6 months or so).

Thanks for the feedback folks! Like mentioned in the other thread: new flavours are definitely on the agenda :slight_smile: we hope we’ll be able to launch them shortly!

So nothing concrete, no target date or dates.

There are definitely targets, we just don’t always share them :wink: