What flavour would you want next?

Watermelon
Cherry
Apple

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see a gramcracker flavor or a smores flavor. Also a umami flavor.

Last week, when I had my first Twennybar, I instantly thought that the texture were similar to gingerbread dough (at least the pre-made kind you buy at the store). I would really like to see that as the next Twennybar flavor, especially since I read that the Speculaas flavor was so appreciated (I so want to try that one out btw) and this is a bit similar in concept.

Other than that I really like the thought of jimmyjoy-plennyshake flavors tomato/gazpacho, miso soup and green apple that have been suggested in this thread.

Hm, Iā€™m totally for new flavours but does that mean old ones will be gone? I just wanted to order new Twennybars and couldnā€™t find banana flavour or any post or news about that? Has banana been removed silently? I liked vanilla but chocolate and banana were my favourites.
JimmyJoy is usually pretty communicative when it comes to changes in their product but I donā€™t see anything about removing flavours. Anyone know the reason for that?

2 Likes

I would really like to have some soup flavour (beans, peas, mushrooms) or peanuts! :slight_smile:

Let me thinkā€¦ new flavourā€¦ what about bringing Banana TwennyBar back?
I donā€™t know why you discontinued it, at least I think we deserve an explanation as customers, this is our food weā€™re talking about. You canā€™t remove an option just like that Ā¬_Ā¬

2 Likes

Unfortunately we experienced some setback which is one of the reasons why the banana Twennybar is now out of stock. Weā€™re going to evaluate try to improve the formula and bring it back!

I would love something like Pina Colada: coconut + pineapple.

Chai! Peanut! Pesto! :slight_smile:

• CURRY! Preferably Japanese, though Indian would be tasty too

• Matcha

• Peanut butter

• PB and Chocolate

• Fried plantain

• Chocolate chip Cookie dough

• Pineapple

1 Like

PB2 (or some other brand of defatted peanut butter powder) would change the nutrient profile less, and wouldnā€™t require a blender.

Hazelnut/Nutella ish Flavour
Pina Colada /Pineapple could be good
I am on board with the Apple/Apple Pie Flavour

I think something like Lemon/Orange could be good.

And I second Gingerbread /Ginger as a Taste ^^

1 Like

I would like to see Peach and Mango flavour in the future.

You seriously need to make raspberry flavour! Perhaps with a combination of blueberry or two seperate flavours of those that one can have the option of drinking seperately or combining them 50/50. That would taste sooooo good!

2 Likes

I have been drinking a serving of the coffee plenny shake each morning, and I didnā€™t really like the flavor. Unfortunately I bought 5 bags.

But today, I added this:

Vanilla splenda flavoring drops

It was amazing!

Cookie Dough or Cheese Cake :slight_smile: Or Cherry! Or Caramel!

2 Likes

Great suggestions Quirijn!

Blueberry (possibly combined with something) would be nice.

Also a savoury flavour like tomato soup or pea soup is needed. As we just celebrated Walpurgis Night in Northern-Europe then Iā€™m extremely hungover and craving for something salty so Iā€™m going to order some food. If there would be a tomato soup flavoured Plenny shake then Iā€™d drink it right now :smiley:

Whatever happened to Coconut? Was it just a limited run and I missed it like Speculaas and Apple Cinnamon or did something go wrong?

It was a limited indeed.

1 Like