What flavour would you want next?

Raspberry or blueberry

2 Likes

We had raspberry as a limited edition and I liked it a lot myself. Did you ever try it?

No, must have missed it. :frowning:

Awh shoot, thatā€™s too bad :frowning:

Blueberry sounds good.

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m new here!
Iā€™m actually on the forum because Iā€™m enjoying the shakes for 6month now. But Iā€™m at the point where I need new flavours. And the one I really really miss is peanuts! Why? First I love peanuts obviouslyā€¦ Also because it would be so fun and creative to try combining the different Jimmy joy flavours! Banana- peanutā€¦ chocolate-peanut, coffee banana peanut! Iā€™ve added peanut butter to my shake but it didnā€™t taste a lotā€¦

2 Likes

Marzipan/cherry - which is Bakewell Tart in these parts, but not sure if that works worldwide!

2 Likes

Join to berries ideas, blueberry and raspberry sounds really good :relaxed:

Grapes, pumpkin, cinnamon rolls, apple pie
:heart_eyes:

Seasonal flavors, please! If there is something lacking in The Netherlands itā€™s this (besides already seeing ā€œpepernotenā€ in stores in August).

Pumpkin spice, apple pie, candy cane, eggnog (this would be an amazing shake), pina colada,ā€¦

1 Like

wow Marzipan sounds good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Peanut butter and jelly :slight_smile: or pistachioā€¦something.

1 Like

Hm, you might be on to something thereā€¦

Definitely, something peanuty.
Also we need some chocomint love :sweat_smile:

Ooooooeeff, not a fan of chocomint myself. Might be my least favorite flavor combination of all-time!

1 Like

Plenny bars:

Peanut butter
Coconut

A Shake flavour - Toffee! Youā€™d then be able to mix it (possibly) with Banana, or Vanilla, or mint etc etc

Any news of that hinted new product from some weeks ago in an Instagram Story? :smirk: