What flavour would you want next?

I’m just thinking : can we suggest anything or does it have to be an existing flavor already commercialized by say a potato chips company?
I’m not sure gazpacho potato chips exist :worried:

@truck suggest ANYTHING that comes to mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Gingerbread / Jamaican Ginger Cake
  • Rhubarb Crumble
  • Lime & Orange
  • Amaretti
  • Apple Strudel
  • Passion Fruit
6 Likes

It would be nice to have some additional flavors for jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport.

+1 for Neutral, Vanilla, Lemon and Strawberry.

I add squeezed lemon juice into almost each jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

3 Likes

@zindulka_vaclav Introducing the sport line in other flavours is on our to do list! :wink:

@olivia Apple, Green Apples please. Green Apples are my favorite fruit and it’s super healthy.

3 Likes

@ mimoun Yum!! I’m not sure if you got a taste of the december special but apple together with jimmyjoy-plennyshake is a match made in heaven :-).

@olivia I did and I liked it. But it’s not for sale?

@mimoun It was a limited edition that was added to orders as a christmas present so is indeed not for sale :-(.

I suggest:

• tomato/gazpacho
  • apple (the apple xmas one was very nice!)
  • pumpkin
  • lime/lemon
  • carrot

and, okay, I know it’s pretty crazy but… how cool could be have oyster’s taste?!

1 Like

I see what seems to be tomato and coconut in the new video, are these spoilers @olivia? :grinning:

9 Likes
  • plain / generic taste
  • hazelnuts
  • walnuts
  • watermelon
3 Likes

@truck I get the confusion but it’s an apple! This is from the december special :-). We indeed hope to launch the coconut flavour this year!

2 Likes

:joy: sorry, I should have paid attention to the leaf

1 Like

I would love to have as a flavor:

• Watermelon
  • Grape
  • Chestnut

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Oh Lord, carrot is a great idea! How did I not think of that in my original savory list?

Also, would cheese sauce flavour work? Or is that too heavy? :smiley:

2 Likes

I also see a coffee cup!

1 Like

What about something completly salty like salt&red pepper?

Or red pepper and lime?

I love pepper :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@indie_brassy that does sound delish! :astonished:
First step would be to figure out how to add so much salt without changing the intake of salt…

1 Like

That would be the existing jimmyjoy-plennyshake wake up cappuccino. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes