What flavour would you want next?

Watermelon
Blueberry
Syrup waffle / Stroopwafel :slight_smile:
White Chocolate

4 Likes

Anything salty is what I would like to see first, having only sweet recipes really stops me to eating more than one jimmyjoy-plennyshake meal a day.

Flavors Iā€™d like the most:

1. tomato (or gazpacho)
  2. celery-carrot-cucumber-parlsey
5 Likes

Tomato
Bell Pepper
Cucumber
Carrot
Curry, Garam Massala
Neutral

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a Peanut Butter flavour. Especially if you could mix it up with the chocolate flavour.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to try a mint flavor, refreshing in the hot summer moments.
Neutral, blueberry and apple flavors are also very interesting!

2 Likes

@Chris Someone once made me a chocolate jimmyjoy-plennyshake mixed with milk and peanut butter. It was absolutely glorious. Iā€™ll definitely pass this one on to the team!

5 Likes

Hey!
Iā€™d love a pineapple and/or coconut flavor!
Also maybe something with garlic, like tzatsiki flavored.

2 Likes

@ragnar We hope to launch the coconut flavour this year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tiny tip for anyone who suggested apple flavour :wink:

3 Likes

While Iā€™m sick on the couch with a foodpoisoned stomach struggling to drink my banana jimmyjoy-plennyshakeā€¦ I notice how jimmyjoy-plennyshake does seem to be a good mild food. But ideal in these cases would a total unflavored jimmyjoy-plennyshake with only the essential ingredients. It could be called jimmyjoy-plennyshake Pure or jimmyjoy-plennyshake Recovery. Just like sachets of Science Recovery powdered food that I have for when my guinea pigs get sick and donā€™t eat enough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love a blueberry flavour ! Or a lemon one.

2 Likes
  • Neutral
  • Pineapple
  • Cherry
  • Strawbery pie
  • Melon
  • Coconut
  • Nuts or hazelnut
  • Pumpkin soup or even pumpkin cake if you can manage this one
  • Pot-au-feu
2 Likes

Now that we have a decent list of preferences, it could be an interesting thing create a poll to see the most voted tastes.
What do you think @olivia ?

1 Like

@gambonet thatā€™s a great idea indeed! We did have a flavour contest not so long ago (this is where the flavour mango comes from), but Iā€™ll definitely discuss it with the team!

1 Like

Iā€™ll rejoin everybody about salty and savoury tastes, I drink jimmyjoy-plennyshake for lunch and all I want after that is salty food (the opposite is true when I eat regular lunch though). So yeah

-Neutral would be cool for people wanting to experimentā€¦ or just want a neutral food
-Potatoes
-Gazpacho seems really nice, even a more simple tomato soup would be nice

An with that maybe nut based ones, almonds, hazelnuts, peanutsā€¦

Another vote for nut flavors!
Maybe cherry? Something bitter?

And Iā€™m curious as to how youā€™re going to do savory.
I donā€™t think 3 bags of instant noodle soup powder a day is going to do the trick if you want to market it as healthy :wink:

I vote for a SPAM and seaweed (SPAM musibi!) flavored mix, but thatā€™s just the weird Hawaii thing coming out! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

That would be curious to taste, just searched it and looks like japanese fusion cuisine! I tasted a lot of kinds of sushi but never with meat, is that famous as it is posted on wikipedia?

1 Like

I would say that if Hawaii had a food that it was famous for, it would be SPAM musubi. Hawaii has an interesting blend of cultures that has made it quite unique.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I have some jimmyjoy-plennyshake remaining in a bag (that isnā€™t enough for 1 meal), I just mix it with a new bag of different flavor.
It creates a new taste for me,

I think a nutty flavor would be great. (Hazelnut, Almond, Pistachio, Cashewā€¦)
Imagine chocolate hazelnut :yum:

4 Likes